akanyced
21 years ago
it,s at pokerroom.com
table is akanyc,s he
table will be up at 7:00
so all have time to find it
start time is 8 /8:30 cen
5 premium smokes

so who,s in
just put in c-bid to get to table

thanks ed
5 or more 2 will get 20% seeing that the turn out has been good
akanyced
21 years ago
texasmoose
21 years ago
Well...it is finally over. 4 hours later MnROn finally let me win!!! Right!! I mean I had a full house fours full of aces but I think he was being generous!! Thanks everyone for the game!! We only had five so I don';t know how you guys wanna work it. And Ed..I couldn't find a post on the other place. If you posted it would you update the forum? Thanks!!

Guys playing...

Axis
lemonfish
MnRon
akanyc

Goodnight!!

Paul
Schmitty22
21 years ago
i was in but could not get in your room then you disappeardd off the online list 😞

maybe next time
Sfraun04
21 years ago
I would have came but I thought it was moved to today with the second post nothing the different date. I got confused 😞
Stefan
wilberdew
21 years ago
Paul
send me your address

wilberdew@aoldotcom
texasmoose
21 years ago
wilberdew
21 years ago
Your winnings leave in the morning.
texasmoose
21 years ago
Hey wilberdew...package received!! Thanks for the really nice smokes!! Really appreciate it!!!
texasmoose
21 years ago
MnRon..package received today!! Damn boy...didn't need to shake the house down. Just a friendly poker tourney and you go send 7 really nice smokes? Awesome!! Thank you!!!

2 to go!!!
texasmoose
texasmoose
texasmoose
21 years ago
Axis...received your package today. Thanks for the gars. I look forward to trying the Creole!!
Users browsing this topic