chuckler
21 years ago
A Men's Standard Issue Swiss Watch is up for trade...

Cbid says...
Wenger has combined the rugged craftsmanship of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife with the styling of the Wenger SMT Watch to create a truly distinctive and timeless masterpiece. Fully equipped and supremely functional, Wenger Swiss Army watches combine design and craftsmanship with tried-and-true dependability.

- ETA Swiss quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day
- Water-resistant to 50m (165 ft)
- Luminous hands and markers for nighttime visibility
- Date display
- Military time
- Scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Stainless steel case
- Feature 3 microns of 18k gold on the bezel and gold numerals
- Two-color gold PVD stainless steel bracelet with embossed Wenger Swiss Cross on diver’s buckle and safety clasp
- Men’s large size

MSRP:$220.00 (See recent bids for price reality!)

Looking for a box of decent smokes, or a nice sampler.

LMK...

PT πŸ™‚

petert4664 at aol dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
Hello... anybody out there?

PT πŸ™‚
grishuha
21 years ago
Ok... I'll bite...

So, they go for under $50... what are you looking for?
chuckler
21 years ago
I am pretty open any fair offers... send me a note (see email) to what ya thinking and I am sure we can work something out.

PT πŸ™‚
grishuha
21 years ago
Ok... let me see what I have... I'll shoot you an email tonight.

Maybe a fiver of some yard cigars... πŸ˜‰
Jdllizard
21 years ago
As a member of the Military Watch Resource (MWR) and a WIS (watch idiot savant) I am appauled at you both for owning or wanting to own such a disgrace of a timepiece. You might as well go and stick a bunch of Bling on it and be a pimp.
John L









J/K no offense meant.
grishuha
21 years ago
==============
Author: Jdllizard

...owning or wanting to own such a disgrace of a timepiece...

John L
==============

Well John... surprisingly enough every time I get an expensive watch I drop it in a matter of 1 or 2 months... when I get a cheap ass watch it usually lasts me at least a year... anything you can suggest?
grishuha
21 years ago
Oh yeah... I'm going to pass on the watch... when I checked 50M water resistance means that the watch is just splash resistant... not good for me... thanks.
chuckler
21 years ago
Jdllizard...
Thanks for your value-added comments... Really helped me out man... Next time you feel like saying something that profoundly intelligent... do it elsewhere.

grishuha, No worries man, thanks for interest.

Thanks.

PT

wvwa34
21 years ago
chuckler-LMK what your lookin for??????? wvwa34ATcomcastDATnet
chuckler
21 years ago
wvwa34,

I will shoot you an email tonight...

And thanks... PT πŸ™‚
wvwa34
21 years ago
wvwa34
21 years ago
PKG ON ITS WAY,A real nice selection!!!!! Priority mail USPS, I had too find a bigger box then the norm!!!!!!! Keep an eye out Pete!!!!! Thanks JOE!!!
chuckler
21 years ago
Thank you Joe... Did I mention the ISOMs that came with the watch... I didn't... silly me.

PT πŸ˜‰
wvwa34
21 years ago
havanaone
21 years ago
Oh crap!! I was going to answer this one and I did not.
TimePieces are 1 of my interest and cigars are the other.
To all who do not respect the quality workmanship that goes into these keepsake treasures are lost in time!!
Kim(HV1)
wvwa34
21 years ago
Kim- Do you have any Toranos too trade,for time???????????? HA HAAA JOE!!!!!
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Anyone who wants to send me a fiver for time can gladly do so. My Fossil watch keeps good time, and I'd be glad to let you know what time it is.

Okay, sorry. Had to play off Joe's last comment. Never hurts to try, right?
wvwa34
21 years ago
ALRITE!!!! Stephan,If I send you out a 5er now what time is it???? Not what time its gonna be when you receive the stix????? How about if I want the time 2nd Tue of next week!!?????? Damn Im so easily confused!!!??????
chuckler
21 years ago
wvwa34,

Your sweet sampler got here... your return will be in saturdays mail.

Many thanks my brother.

PT πŸ™‚
Users browsing this topic