tey
  • tey
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have a month old cigar oasis plus that I purchased for my end table humi while my aristocrat was being built. Needless to say my new humi is here and has temp and humidity control thus eliminating my need for oasis. If any can use it drop me a line at [email protected]
jcwbnimble
21 years ago
You've got mail.

If you don't get it, please email me at:

jcwbnimble (at) netscape (dot) net

Thanks,

jcwbnimble.
MichaelPCo
21 years ago
Tey,
Good luck with your Aristocrat, I love mine.

Michael
tey
  • tey
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm surprised not too many people could use these.
Superjfro
21 years ago
Wish I had seen this sooner! I've been looking for a cigar oasis at a reasonable price.
DaSaP
21 years ago
if tis not taken let me know..

DaSaP.Cigar atgmail.com
Users browsing this topic