callawaybob
21 years ago

Jose,
Very nice to have met you at RAMS Smoke Stock..I Had a good time.. Thanks for the ISOM smoke. One of the best I had yesterday buddy..

Ram27
21 years ago
Jose~
It was a pleasure my friend. Thank you so much for everything.




Ron a.k.a. Ram
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Jose-
I'm enjoying that HdM Epicure #2 ISOM as we speak. 1998!!!!! Thank you. I love it. This is Jose everyone:

"Yeah, I've got these HdM Epicure #2 ISOMs. Here, have one."

Hands one to me, Bob and I cannot remember who else if others. I jokingly say, "Watch, these guys are from 1999 or something, and we've just been given something nice."

Jose: "Actually, 1998."

ROFLMAO!
Great to meet you "Joe." Hope you had fun that evening with the fireworks and the family. Matt (JHC Jr) put on a show of his own next to MY car LOL. Great times brother. We will do it again!
Stefan
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
I also want to thank Blister for the smoke. That one was awesome. I don't smoke very many but that one was probably the best I've ever had.

Thanks again. It was very nice meeting you.
BLISTER
21 years ago
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the smokes. You guys were tremendously generous with your friendship, hospitality, and cigars.
Sometimes you have these little prizes sitting around and it seems they are too precious to enjoy by yourself. Somehow, being among friends and cohorts makes sharing these prizes tremendously satisfying.
I'm sorry I had to leave a little earlier than I had wanted, but I'm sure we'll do it again.

Stefan, we'll get a chance to crack that port, I'm sure. And to Ram, thanks again for a great time. I greatly enjoyed you and your wife's hospitality.

BTW, I have these little smokes in my humi that have been sitting around for a while....

Cheers
Users browsing this topic