Dannyrey
21 years ago
Hello, I have been enjoying Cbid since I started 3-4 mths ago, this site is awsome, the savings are incredible. Never came across with real deal ISOMs and would like to try one or two, if anybody would be interested to trade with me. I have never traded with before so if there are specific rules please let me know. This would be a good way to introduce myself to the good people in this forum, if anybody can help let me know and what would you be willing to trade for. Thanks again...!
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Newbie .....POTL not knowing you could cause some to hesitate going into a trade involving ISOM's being sent. Perhaps start off doing a non-ISOM trade & go from there. Just my 2 cents! I am somewhat of a newbie myself & would be willing to help a fellow newbie get started. Shoot me an E-mail with any questions or concerns.....huntertcb(at)hotmaildotcom
moonman
21 years ago
P.S. there are threads you can search on newbie info. Check it out.
wennerman
21 years ago
heeey Newbie...Drop me a E..perhaps we can start out
with a something simple..till you get yourself known a
little .....

Tom
wennerman at hotmail dot com
Dannyrey
21 years ago
moonman, thank for the info and for willing to help, email sent.

Louis
Dannyrey
21 years ago
wennerman,
email sent, thanks for the info.

Louis
Da Chief
21 years ago
Just don't bid on a SINGLE OPUS X for 40.00 like my dumbass did. LOL!
Dannyrey
21 years ago
I can say that I'm pretty lucky, can get those almost any time retail price, I have several sitting in my humi!!! Hope you like it...
akanyced
21 years ago
Just don't bid on a SINGLE OPUS X for 40.00 like my dumbass did. LOL!




ooo thats funney if you need some opus x i sell for 38:00 hahahahahah
havanaone
21 years ago
Dannyrey,
Email me at [email protected] and will do a trade with you.

Kim(HV1)
Dannyrey
21 years ago
Kim,

Sent you an email and again thanks for the response. Maybe was going to fast requesting some ISOM's but I'll be willing to tade for something else if interested.


Louis
havanaone
21 years ago
Hey Louis, I sent you an email,the trade sounds good.
I would although like atleast 1 of those extra fine Fluente's.

Email me back and I will send you my Addy.

Kim(HV1)
havanaone
21 years ago
The trade is on!!
Kim(HV1)
Dannyrey
21 years ago
Hello Kim (HV1),

You should be recieving a package sometime by the end of the week. Thanks again! Here's tracking info DC 0304 3490 0002 9951 0986

Luis
havanaone
21 years ago
hey Luis,
You are one tough cookie!! WOW what a surprise all of them fine cigars.
(Hey S/BOTL this guy does not fool around!)
Thanks Luis,I will get your end out by Saturday.

Have a great weekend! Kim(HV1)
Dannyrey
21 years ago
Wennerman, your are one great BOTHL!! what a surprise! now I get it, this is all about the unexpected "Surprise" bomb will open your eyes wide open. Thanks Tom for the great welcome package, I really appreciate your kindness, even included one that I was searching for!

Thanks again,
Luis
Dannyrey
21 years ago
havanone,

Glad you liked the package, and thanks for willing to give this "New-bie" a try!

Luis
Users browsing this topic