mraven13
21 years ago
Here's a recent pic of me, sans cigar. With those awesome pics of Kari that vfr put up...I can't imagine why I am subjecting you all to this LOL.
441419.jpg

Click to View Image130 View(s)

uncleb
21 years ago
Dude, you need to cheer up. LOL!
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Yo....Maybe a lil Lubriderm on them elbows...
ddandb
21 years ago
You scare me.
Da Chief
21 years ago
I like his hair! LOL!

You don't scare me....I Pitty Da Fool! LMAO!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!!!!

A little turtle wax on that dome & you'll be good to go for another 3 months, mraven!
Which reminds me, I've got to look for my bowling ball.

Good to see ya!
sloth
21 years ago
hey, 'nuff of the hair jokes.... i'm slowly stylin towards that cut...

strand by strand... 😛
LJCHAD
21 years ago
That's a great haircut!
ruggysgirl
20 years ago
Hey Mikey, I was showing my stepdaughter that you look like the guy on the tattoo show she's watching. How are you these days?
jackconrad
14 years ago
He suffered from"PRICK -LY HEAT"
cacman
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic