wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ALRIGHT- the only thing i can hope is the dog bomber is on vacation?????????? Anybody hear from him lately???? Im startin too get very concerned???? So is my son whos only 2mths old!!!!??? All the bros here may have too take up a donation fund too find him and his family a new modem???? which he told me he was having probs with???????? I sure wish he d ck in and let the crowd know hes alive and hopefully well!!!!?????? AS YOU WERE SMOKE ON DEVILS!!!!! JOE
akanyced
21 years ago
hope all is good
erkwgz
21 years ago
WVWA34!!!

All is well Joe. Just taking a little longer than expected to get my computer back online. Waiting for a DSL hookup as well. I also have been super busy trying to get a little something going on the side. Look for an E-mail from me in the near future. Sorry about being such a slow ass with my responses. Now to get this on track how about a trade my bro?

Later.....Erik

P.S. Give junior a heads up from his ex-favorite uncle,and tell him I hope to be ck in his good graces soon!!!!!
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ERIK WHEN YOU HAVE THE OPPERTUNITY,LMK WHAT WE RE LOOKIN TOO TRADE!!!??? THANK GOODNESS YOU CKD IN!!! JOE
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe,
Anything in particular you are looking for?

Later.....Erik
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ERIK LOOKIN TOO TRY A RP-EDGE NAT,AND MADDIE!!!????? 5-Vegas Ltd,Series A!!!! ???? Still havnt fnd a Vegas I enjoy yet???? MX2s which I kno are a lil hard too come by these dayz?Gurk Boer,Olivia,Master Blend???? Theres a start???!!!! Sent me an idea back just the same,so I can ck the inventory???!!!!! Talk too ya bro!!!!JOE!!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe,

I can help you out on the Edge and the Ghurkas( If I win the Ghurka special auction that goes off tonight. ) I will not get those untill next Monday. I would be glad to send 1 Edge corojo and 1 maduro and 3 of the Boers if you would be interested. If I get to Lexington this weekend I will also pick up a Master Blend for you if they still have any. LMK if this sounds good to you.

Later.....Erik
wennerman
21 years ago
Erik..nice to see you back among the smoking dead
again
Tom
erkwgz
21 years ago
Thanks Tom,

I am sorta back.... still using work access computer but should be back @ home by end of week.

later.....Erik
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ERIK-That snds xcellent!!!! I ll hang until next week then we ll do somthing!!!! LMK What your looking for???? I still have some of your favs EL Orig!!!! Keep in touch when your ready for the mailer!!!! AS YOU WERE!!!!! JOE!!! HEY Dont make any special trips for stix if you dont have too!!!!???
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe,

I scored those Ghurkas my friend. So there should be a nice little package heading your way next Tuesday.

Later.....Erik
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sounds xxxxxxxxxcellent!!!!!!!!!!! All I need is a lil idea what you may be looking for???????? JOE!!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe,

It really doesn't matter. A couple of the El's would be fine and anything else you want to throw in.

Later.....Erik
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe,

Call me at home you get a chance this weekend. Late,late, tonight or early tomorrow or late tomorrow either one. My number is my profile on the other site we are members of. I just have a few questions for you. Nothing major

Later.....Erik
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Assembled your pkg this eve,after our fine conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ll see!!!! will be in mail wed sometime!!!!!!!AS YOU WERE!!!!! JOE!!!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Wvwa34,
Joe got your real fine package last weekend. Great selection of smokes! Smoked several over the weekend. As usual you were way over the top. But you can't top me my friend. Ordinance should be hitting the target today or tomorrow possibly Monday if the USPS slips a gear. It FINALLY went out Wednesday. Sorry about the delay. Hope you find a couple of things in there you enjoy. Have a good weekend!

Later.....Erik
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
OK FOLKS-THE MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERS HAS LANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERIK and family have gone way over the top!!!! The guy is unfreakinbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st off somthing for the whole family,jr gets A BIG KENTUCKY WELCOME FROM THE WILDCATS and A few other very very nice goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mrs receives some of her favorite lil things,along with some of that special home brewed KENTUCKY water!!!! I will forever be indebted too ole ERIK if the stuff kicks in on the Mrs and I get lucky!!??????????????? Then comes my 90% mouthwatering assortment of stix which is not only xpensive but way way out of line,I know what that coffin box goes for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER THEN A TRRUE BOTL!!!! A FRIEND!!!! THERES A PLACE RESEVERD FOR YOU AND THATS ABOVE THE TOP SHELF!!!!!!!! THANK YOU CAN NOT BEGIN TOO XPRESS MY AND THE FAMILIES GRATTITUDE!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE FRIEND JOE!!!!! I WILL CK IN W YOU EARLY IN THE WEEK BY PHONE!!!!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe,
Nothing is too good for a fine BOTL and friend like you. Send me a pic of li'l Joe when he grows into his stuff. Take care my friend. I will check in with you a little bit later. Glad you and your family enjoyed everything me and the misses sent.

Later.....Erik
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ERIK-1 thing I didnt mention!!!!!! That bottle of KENTUCKY water glows in the dark!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THAT STUFF!!!?????????????? Guaranteed cure all!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic