CWFoster
21 years ago
I've never traded with Bucky before, but he sent me a bomb from HELL as a congratulations on Sterlings birth! This is a first rate stand-up guy! I DO NOT forget things like this!
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Glad they made it there OK. Last I heard, a prior trade is not necessary in order be a recipient of a congrads on the new baby bomb. Hope there’s something in there you like. Keep up the good work and come home safe.
CWFoster
21 years ago
I didn't mean to make it sound like there were any prerequisites to a congratualtory bomb, just that it makes it an even more generous gesture to have come out of the blue like that! 🙂
BuckyB93
21 years ago
I didn't take it that way, just trying to make a funny. Cograds again for a healthy baby boy.
Users browsing this topic