Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Cigarkid get ready, I am acquiring some ordinance that should be very explosive , hope you have a strong mailbox . Hehehehehehehehe (mad scientist laugh)
TUC
wennerman
21 years ago
unknown..you mean Aug not sept..just to keep you honest
Tom
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Yea, I knew that 😉
Just getting ahead of myself , I have a trip planed to visit my wife and son in Sept. I guess it was just wishfull thinking .
Ok since I can't revise the thread headder , let it be known the correct month is August for Cigarkid.
Please excuse the error and note appropriately where aplicable.
TUC
nycdevildog
21 years ago
Don't rush the summer away, Unknown! Feel like I haven't gotten a chance to enjoy it enough! 🙂
eodusmc
21 years ago
is there a time frame we are going to try and do this so it hits him good?

[email protected]
havanaone
21 years ago
UnKnown,
send me ann email:[email protected]
Kim(HV1)
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
wvwa34
21 years ago
I ll take all the hits poss for sept??????? I ll even walk around w a target on my back!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic