Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
I was expecting a couple of packages so when I saw that there was a package for me in the business office, I didn't worry too much. But then I saw that the package was from NYCDevildog and I knew that I was in trouble! When I looked inside I was very pleased to see a six stick bomb. LGC Series R, LGC Series R Maduro, A Cuban Parejo, Padron, and a Gurkha. I have smoked and thouroughly enjoyed all of these smokes. Thanks AJ, you are a class act! I am currently in the rearming phase, but when my arsenal is up, you might want to watch you back!
Thanks again for a great package of smokes.

Que
nycdevildog
21 years ago
Glad you liked the package, Que! You are the class act and I'm glad you like all the sticks -- that was my goal. So you're in the rearming phase, huh? Bring it, I say!
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic