myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You wonderful SOB, how on earth can I top you?
You are tops in myash kicking! Now stay off that foot and fire up some smokes!
All you BOLT/SOTL watch out for this mad bomber, if you hit him, K9 will simply bomb you till you cry for mercy! Then bomb you again!
Ricky you are really one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to smoke a cigar with.

BTW you got incomming!

BBBBAAAAAWWWWWWWHHHHAAAAAA HHHAAAA HHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!
k9kop
21 years ago
Jimmy, I'm still playing catch-up. Everytime I send return fire, I get the Sh$t bombed out of me. Anyway, you deserve anything you get. Hope you enjoy the smokes.


k9
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL!
You crazy bastage!
You are the one that deserves getting hit!!!!!
I can't top the OpusX
I almost shat an IP brick when I saw that stick!

Now I'll have to put my peanut brain to work and find a way to get ya back!

Stay off that foot!
Users browsing this topic