Pancho
  • Pancho
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Warning -- trade with this dude at your own risk.

Dave and I agreed to a trade. He was supposed to send me a box of Perdomo #3, and I was supposed to send him a few Perdomo redbox maduros and a couple of other sticks. I sent him something like 10 sticks.

Dave's box arrived today with the Perdomos as advertised, but I knew I was in trouble when I opened the box and pulled out a smiley face bag filled with 8 sticks. Gurkha Legends perfecto, CAO Black, and many others.

Dave, you got me this time, but Pancho will ride again. You will pay, and soon.

Thanks very much for the over the top gift bag.
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
pancho....feel your pain and thanks for the info!

Mark
thsdesigns
21 years ago
Is that a threat?



























Rookie, LOL! (I even tried to warn ya my man)
Pancho
  • Pancho
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Rookie?!?

Ok, it's one thing to bomb me for no reason. It's another thing to call me a rookie. I guess I'll have to school you.
Users browsing this topic