dave97402
21 years ago
The Squad has been busy. We have become active in other places as well. Though this is our home! There are just so many worthy BOTL out there!

We have selected yet another worthy target to be hit! This guy has worked very hard running games for people, here and elsewhere. We have got a special surprise for this one!!

More to come.

The Squad
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Hey BOB, did you ever get my goodies? I sent them to Mrs. Delta a week or two ago.
Geri, was going to forward them to you because you aholes sent me a bomb with a phoney return address. LOL!

Hope all is well & thanks again for your generosity.
dave97402
21 years ago
Ha It would not be so easy as to put a bona fide address for the return!

Glad you liked the package.

Deltas would have to find us first! hahahaha

Squad
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Oh yeah???!!! Laugh at me , will ya?

Well, he who laughs last is a fool for waiting, so HA HA HA back at you!

Er, yeah, I showed you, hmmm, uh yeah...
Someday...
dave97402
21 years ago
LOL that's funny...bloody and the squad still going at it? LOL

Let it go man, just let it go!

Dave
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Shaddup, Dave, shaddup.

Some day I'm going to catch dem frisky fellers.
You know why? Because they'll eventually slip up and hey, I'm smart.


Yeah, that's why.
LOL!

Freddo Corleone
18delta
21 years ago
i haven't gotten the package out yet.......however i can only send it to one then they will have to forward it to the others......i only have one positive identity.......however when i return home i will have them shipped......

sorry for the delay......

G
BuckyB93
21 years ago
LOL at Bloody. You're very persistent. So the Mrs D has positive ID on one huh? Getting warmer. Just wonder how many rats comprise the Squad.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Bucky, it pays to have wonderful friends like the Deltas- even though Chris ignores my e-mails & phone calls (he's always busy on the porcelain throne or trimming his toe nails or collecting door-to-door for the Rainbow Coalition). LOL!

They are part of secret societies and know EVERYONE.

Don't worry about it, Geri- if you get to it, you get to it. Besides, take 1 or 2 for your fine efforts.

Those rata bastardos didn't make it easy for me did they?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
dude, all's eye's can say is @#%$&!!! you guy's got that !!!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
The boob squad is at it again eh?
John L
dave97402
21 years ago
Package left yesterday for target! Hopefully it lands tomorrow, or Monday at the latest.

Enjoy our friend

The Squad
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Hey target (who ever you may be):

Make notes of the return addy, packaging particulars, any hand writing, any funky smells... Anything that may help the community ID these guys/gals. Post any particulars.

The BOB Squad is a festering sore that we need to cure. Last I remember is that the officers from OpFTH are in on it or at least affiliated with it.

Not confirmed but they are tops on my list (then again, it may be a grassy knoll theory but there’s some reports that point in that direction).
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . After the target emerges from the rubble, maybe he could send me the shipping label off the box, and I can use my Secret Postmaster Decoder Ring on the click-n-ship info to decipher hidden details . . . . .
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Ooooo... that's right! You work for the Postal Service. Psyche, we gots and insider.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
"Enjoy our friend"


. . . . . . Ooh, a slip up . . . .

. . . there's your golden opportunity Bucky . . . .that phrase sounds VERY familiar, if you substitute the word "our" with "my" . . . .

Hey Target - please make sure to send me that label when it arrives!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Seth we need ya on this one pal, thems buggas need to be shlaped down cuz...
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . Okay, breaking news . . . .

I asked for the label . . . .

. . . I got the label . . . .

It was attached to a box full of cigars . . . .

It appears the squad is playing a risky game of "catch me if you can" . . . .

They just blowed up half the town with this package . . . biggest package I ever seen (!) . . . I'm still in shock as to how I could be worthy of such a generous, albeit anonymous gift . . . . There were bags upon bags of cigars in there, one of which had such incredible treats, I've only heard of them, as if a myth which didn't actually exist . . . Oh, and a Nascar jacket too!


Like a serial killer who leaves hints at the scene of the crime, the bobsquad seems to want to get caught . . . they made a big mistake targeting an official with the US Postal service . . . . . This could be the break Pablo, Bloody & the others were looking for . . . . I will get the label to the lab Pronto . . . . .


Oh, and I've just got to say, to whoever the hell this is, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. . . . it was fortunate enough to arrive the first day of my vacation, and those who know me, know I usually only smoke my good cigars on vacation days . . .

One last thing - bobsquad - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em . . . . so if you'd like some backup, I'd love to help join in on the next target . . . .
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Exxxxcellent Smithers....

Sounds like a great hit! You are a deserving soul Mr. NASCAR. A jacket too? Cool. Great hit Squad.

Then again you guys/gals hit a postal worker? ¡cuidado! They have a rep of, well, going Postal.
dave97402
21 years ago
Excellent target squad!! But I think you may have just made that "fatal" mistake that always gets you!! hahahahaha

Paul when or if you find out....make sure you let me know!! This has been killing a lot of us.

Oh yeah...and congrats!!

Dave
Users browsing this topic