myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Would you or CBWidow email me


myash07 at msn dot com
Sfraun04
21 years ago
They're away right now, and I'm not sure if they have internet access. May not hear back from them til a couple days.
Stefan
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Hello, we have limited access. We'll get back to you on Monday. Oh... it is Monday. We'll get back to you later today after we get some sleep.

Or you can email us at johnhaycigars at aol.
Ram27
21 years ago
WOW,
The 'widow' and John hay Cigars, have gone into the Ram time zone ! ! ! Posting at 1:12am ! ! !
Good 'practice' for 9/3. LOL

Hey, please ask Nick and Al to check miscellaneous forum, AndyTV is looking for them.


Enjoy your stay.



Ram
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Hey Ron... yes, we were up late, especially for us. We didn't get a lot of sleep. But South Beach is a partying town after all. Between the modeling shoot in the hotel right outside our room and the topless beaches, David was a little restless. LOL. Just kidding honey.

We unfortunately didn't get to see Nick and we didn't see much of Al. Too close to RTDA, I guess. We did meet with a few other cigar manufacturers though, so hopefully something will pan out. We need that high-end cigar so we can get them here on C-Bid.

Lauren

PS... I hope you had a nice birthday. Hopefully you will send David home soon but I guess that is a worthless wish. He is on Ram time right now.
Ram27
21 years ago
widow, Ram was nice and let Dave go early. lol
It was a wonderful time. Glenn, was a most gracious host and I enjoyed Dave's company.

Tried my best to get him in the Ram time zone, I lost!!

You won ! ! LOL

Nice to see you posting again.



RAM
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Thanks Ron---it was appreciated.

I still won't be posting much. I just haven't had much time. I can't post at my new job and the nights are usually just too crazy.
Ram27
21 years ago
Widow, at least you know where your at, when your home! ! ! 🙂

Bless your little heart................
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Jimmy, did you get the info you needed?
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Not yet, but I didn't get to ask stefen yet.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
I will take care of it when I get home tonight.
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Jimmy, I'm home from work today. Shoot me an e-mail with the info you need.

s_fraundorfer1983 AT yahoo DOT com
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I got the snailer I needed
A deserving BTOL will get hit next week!!!!!


myash07
Users browsing this topic