Homebrew
21 years ago
Wow Brother,
A sealed box of Torano Sig. as an introduction Bomb?????
You are a mind reader. I was about to pull the trigger on a box of these, but you beat me to the punch. WOW
I'm Speechless.
But I now have your addie.
I am going to try and get some retaliation ready.
I have had some personal issues keeping me away from the boards, but watch out. I have some ordinance picked out for return fire. LOL
Thanks Brother. I already thought I knew you, from your posts, but introduction is duly noted, watch out for return fire.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Thats a helluva bomb! Nice shot!
John L
andytv
21 years ago
Homebrew,

There is no retaliation neccessary.

You have been one of the "pillar" posters one these boards and have provided valuable info and opinions for all.

Several of the smokes that you have recommended have become my staple smokes.

I just wanted to intro myself and say thanks...........enjoy!!
blackfoot11
21 years ago
andy is the epitimy of BOTL. one hell of a brother.
Gandalf
21 years ago
Just an awesome gesture Andy. First Class all the way!
Country
21 years ago
Andy, that really is awesome. And it goes without saying that Homebrew is deserving. Way to go guys.

Country
Users browsing this topic