nosbigwj
21 years ago
Hey, I'm looking for a 5er of ISOM's. I haven't really smoked any so an assortment would be fine. I have a good selection to choose from so I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks

Nosbigwj
bassdude
21 years ago
e-mail addy might help.
rasdas
21 years ago
What Bass said...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...whats a ISOM ?
nosbigwj
21 years ago
nosbigwj at hotmail dot com


Nosbigwj
bassdude
21 years ago
in search of mahalo
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...for all you FOGS mahalo means thank you in Hawaiian
bassdude
21 years ago
no thank you.
chuckler
21 years ago
ISBMs???

Those are missles?!???

This is a cigar site...

PT 😉
Country
21 years ago
Hey Bass, are you taking up this trade???

Country

email me if you can
OpusX2 at hotmail dot com
bassdude
21 years ago
nope, just being an azz. e-mail sent.
bassdude
21 years ago
Ok, maybe a change of plans.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
sli38
21 years ago
nosbigwj
21 years ago
email sent andytv
nosbigwj
21 years ago
email sent sli38
bassdude
21 years ago
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Almost complete.

Andytv here is your dc# 0303343000222943439 with the USPS
thanks again.
nosbigwj
sli38
21 years ago
Sorry Jeremy, I'm the king of late packages but yours went out today.
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Sli38,
No Problem man, I just appreciate that you are making the trade.
nosbigwj
Users browsing this topic