MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
0304 3490 0000 2496 4039

Just got into the postal system... :^)
bassdude
21 years ago
pabloescabar
21 years ago
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Let me finish my liver first.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...liver what?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Liver worst.

They call it that because liver sucks.
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Aw hell, someone had mess with Shawn. This ain't gonna be pretty at all!

Break out the e-tool and dig in... deep!
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Nah, Mike... I hadda go easy on this target.

The target in question was scared of me already, just from silly hearsay.
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Bro, your easy ordnance is scary ****. Who you tryin' to fool?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
We have confirmation of a detonation!!!

Sorry 8track... you opened your big fat yapper!

You got served, be-otch!
CWFoster
21 years ago
Good one Shawn! I've got a list going myself, and I've got about four different varieties of ISOM that some deserving BOTL are gonna get a sampling of!
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
FOUR? Your overseas Clive, why you slackin'?

Oh... wait a second... I saw the reason over on the pic post a second ago.

Little suckers are 'spensive, ain't they?
CWFoster
21 years ago
Yeah, but Liz and I did it right! we bought a few things each month, crib, playpen, stroller & carseat combo. That way it wasn't so much all at once, and we paid cash for everything and didn't run up alot of extra bills! Now its trying to buy diapers faster than we can buy formula! LOL
Users browsing this topic