andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I got my eyes on either a Xikar or Wenger Swiss Army cigar cutter, but I have frozen my cigar budget for a while.

If anyone is interested, I can trade cigars for a cutter.

I have a pretty decent selection (I think so anyway).
bassdude
21 years ago
I have an old Xikar that has the plastic partially missing. I'll send you a pic later and you can tell me if you are interested.

It still works like new. I believe if you contact Xikar they will replace it free.
MACS
21 years ago
You are correct bassdue. They will.

They will even give you one of those cool leather pouches to put it in.

Mikey gave me one of those leather pouches for my Xikar.
lanebrain
21 years ago
Hey Andy
Send me your addy and I'll send you mine. No return fire necessary.
Steve (lanebrain at comcast dot net)
rogfam1
21 years ago
Steve-O...
you can send party 150's and Opus X this way...no return fire necessary...lol

Clyde
Users browsing this topic