Slimboli
21 years ago
I got your package today ... and you really are quite a guy.

I needed a new shirt for a wedding I'm going to this Saturday ... so I guess I'm going 'Hawaiian' style ... 😉

And of course the coffee, multiple boxes of chocolate covered Macadamia Nut candies ...

... and of course, the cigars. Man ... the cigars. Out of the ones you sent, I am going to tell you that several are going to be a 'first' for me.

Oh ... and you WILL regret the day that you decided to mess with me ... even though I truly find what you sent me to be an incredibly generous assortment of very cool and way overboard stuff.

You're a decent man ... Mr. Escobar.
Slimboli
21 years ago
BTW ... my wife was going to go shopping tomorrow, to buy me a shirt to wear at my co-workes wedding ... if you can believe your timing.

She told me to tell you that you have better taste than she does ...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey, if the shirt fits...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...glad I could help
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Way to go, Pablo!!
Slim was an excellent target & you're unbelievable.

Makes me proud and honored to be part of this group.
Uh-oh, my eyes are watering...
Jdllizard
21 years ago
That Pablo....always the gentleman.
John L
ryantp
21 years ago
Charlie
21 years ago
So, a new Tommy Bahama?

Charlie
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
Tommy Bahamas (100% silk) ... I LOVE those shirts.

They go absolutely perfect with my favorite cigars.

Purp
edbug
21 years ago
Pablo must sleep with one eye open at night because of his behavior ! ! !

It's good to be pablo ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Charlie
21 years ago
It is good to have Pablo bomb you!

Charlie
edbug
21 years ago
It's good to bomb pablo ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

. . . . .
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...come now bug, I don't think so!!!
myash07
21 years ago
Pablo
You da man!

kimo
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic