jobailey536
21 years ago
Hi I am new to the message board but not new to CI. I like my cigars mostly I smoke maduro's. I sail and enjoy my cigars aboard our sailboat. Much better than chewing copenhagen which I did for 25 years. WOW think of all the cigars I could have had. Would love to trade or get into a B-day group etc. Love the cigars and the company they keep. Thanks OJ Bailey
havanaone
21 years ago
Jobailey, here's my email. [email protected]

Kim(HV1)
moonman
21 years ago
I'm experiencing Deja vu. Creepy Ya?
jobailey536
21 years ago
Yes I got a post saying to come here to trade etc..
jobailey536
21 years ago
Cool so how does this trading thing work or do I just start a trade box and start a new trading circle?
wennerman
21 years ago

start with a fiver trade post or jump into a PIB OR PIF
or a summer roak pass ...that died....jump in the water is fine
dr_evil
21 years ago
I have a fiver of El Producto Blunts that I can swap you for any handmade imported cigars (prefer ISOM).
rugrunner
21 years ago
Dr. E. I've got 2 bad frogs and 3 pineapple flavored white owls. We got a trade?
dr_evil
21 years ago
rugrunner,

pineapple...mmm...sounds so tropical and exotic!

I like to check out the new cigars now and then when I visit Walgreens but I never seen those before.
jobailey536
21 years ago
I can do a few ISOM's I also have some Gurka's etc.. here's my email. [email protected]
jobailey536
21 years ago
I can do a few ISOM's I also have some Gurka's etc.. here's my email. [email protected]
dr_evil
21 years ago
Consider it a done deal then... I will even throw in some Backwoods and Swishers to sweeten up the box!

gillmjo at yahoo dot com
jobailey536
21 years ago
Don't treat me like a whore now... Thanks
chuckler
21 years ago
jobailey536,

Here's some advice... start small, and do your first trade with someone who posts here regularly. Work all the details out in an email, then send your agreed sticks in a solid box, with USPS delivery confirmation.

Then the rest will fall into place.

Best of luck.

PT 🙂
jobailey536
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic