E-Chick
  • E-Chick
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
24 years ago
Gotcha....
34100.jpg

Click to View Image152 View(s)

xibbumbero
24 years ago
U sure did! LOL X
SteveS
24 years ago
Now, e- ... what makes me think you know EXACTLY what thought ran through the minds of some of us when we saw that title ?? ... and your answer has to be given without laughing, now ...
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
24 years ago
I'd say "it" was going thru her mind too:-) Now we know a bit more about E and what/how she thinks. I like her more every day:-d
sknit@mindspring.com
24 years ago
Well I just want to know if that is HER pu$$y!
If so I thought she waxed!
And if not... What is she doing with pictures of other people's pu$$ys!
eleltea
24 years ago
i feel so used
E-Chick
  • E-Chick
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
24 years ago
I love you guys!

You play right into my hand...BAHHWAAAAHHAAAHAHAA! (breath) BWAAAHHHAHAAAHAA!
SteveS
24 years ago
play ??? hand ??? I thought the topic was (censored).
Guv
  • Guv
  • Connoisseur
24 years ago
I was expecting another picture of e-chick not a chick. -Mike
sknit@mindspring.com
24 years ago
I can't believe she simply ignores my question! I am SO HURT!
E-Chick
  • E-Chick
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
24 years ago
Waxed-yes, other pussies...I really hate cats!
Hansen
24 years ago
You just went down in rating in my book E-chick. I'm a cat lover and own a wonderful 15 yr male cat myself. Shame on you!!!!
SteveS
24 years ago
e-, your rating may have gone down with the cat lovers, but it went up with this other-**** waxing fancier ...
GTofMurphy
24 years ago
Hanson... You may want to take a step back re-look at your priorities there bud. WAX IS GOOD!!
Hansen
24 years ago
Well, I'm just a scum foreigner that misses the finer aspects of Your languague.
GTofMurphy
24 years ago
GOOD POINT!! FEEL FREE TO GO HOME NOW.
E-Chick
  • E-Chick
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
E-Chick
  • E-Chick
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
24 years ago
Hansen, I failed to mention my horrible allergies to cats...I have a lot of allergies, but the worst one is to cats! I'm very happy that you are able to enjoy yours! Many more happy years! I just really think the best cat is the Kickme! HEHEH!
GTofMurphy
24 years ago
I just wanted to put the Blonde chick w/nice Pu$$y back on top for a while
SteveS
24 years ago
GW, I gotta agree ... I like it too ... and for some reason, that makes me think of the "bouncy-bouncy" post that "someone" put up recently ... hmmmmmm ...
Users browsing this topic