chuckler
21 years ago
Boom...




Package is on the way...

Hope it helps you and yours out.

All the best,

PT 🙂


bloody spaniard
21 years ago
If it's what I think it is-- BRAVO!!!
Way to go, Chuckler!!
Ruggy's a deserving botl.
rugrunner
21 years ago
Chuckler, your a very kind man. My kids will get a lot of fun out of your bomb. I hope you will get some fun out of my return fire too! Bill
chuckler
21 years ago
I am such a dummy... was so focused on packing it and getting it out yesterday, I forgot to drop in a cigar...

I guess I'll owe ya... 😉

PT 🙂
rugrunner
21 years ago
no problem! I'm sure we'll trade more in the future!
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
On behalf of the Rug Rats,
"Thanks Chuckler!"
chuckler
21 years ago
Glad to help out...

Email me with any questions.

PT 🙂

chuckler
21 years ago
rugman...

The eagle has landed...

PT 😉
Users browsing this topic