chuckler
21 years ago
In honor of const33...

Who wants a humble PIF from this Brother...
Why? Because I can...

First one to post here gets it...

Cheers,

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com
moonman
21 years ago
Would be oh so happy to receive Chuckler. Thanx!
const33
21 years ago
moonman
21 years ago
Why the heck did I think his name is Paul when his E-mail clearly has Peter in it? Is my brain deteriorating already? AW CRAP!
chuckler
21 years ago
Now worries Moonman... Paul is my dad's name, so to me, that is a very high compliment.

Your all set. Should go out by Friday.

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
That should of read... "No worries Moonman..."

Where's my coffee...???

PT 🙂
HarleyDave
21 years ago
I think Chuckler had it right the first time. "Now worry Moonman" PT is a loves to bomb people. LOL
chuckler
21 years ago
HarleyDave, You got mail.

Sent you a note yesterday about this Friday??

PT 🙂
spadesman
21 years ago
Yep, I think Peter had it right with "Now Worries".
moonman
21 years ago
Thank You Pete! I worry not but rather anticipate with glee. Yippee!
moonman
21 years ago
Pete do you have my snailer?
moonman
21 years ago
Aw Crap! Do I call you Pete, Peter, PT or Chuckler. I kinda like Chuckler.
chuckler
21 years ago
Moonguy... I have your addy somewhere, but make my life easy and send it to me when ya get a chance...

No hurry, it's been a crazy week, and I will only get to the Post Office on Friday morning.

Oh yeah, my friends call me... Peter 😉

PT 🙂
moonman
21 years ago
Roger that Peter. Will send snailer to ya. Thanx BOTL!
chuckler
21 years ago
Moondude...

I got a killer sampler for ya... but need ya addy...

Send it along my man.

PT 😉
moonman
21 years ago
Sent addy the other day but will gladly resend.
chuckler
21 years ago
Come on... I sittin' here waiting...

PT 🙂
moonman
21 years ago
Easy peezy lemon sgueezy. Thanx BOTL Peter!
chuckler
21 years ago
Bird is away!

PT 🙂
moonman
21 years ago
Just filled the bird feeder.
Users browsing this topic