BrewMeister
21 years ago
Hello all VETS,

I am new to cigars (three Months) and to this forum. Thought I might wish to venture into what I understand is called a "NEWBIE TRADE" with one of the Veteran cigar aficionado. Not certain how the mechanics of this works. If I'm off-base here please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help,
TTFN
Tim
tank71663
21 years ago
First ones on me...

Just send me your snail mail and I'll send a little something your way...

TANK

tom dot priebe at sbcglobal dot net
nine999
21 years ago
Hey Brew-

welcome. i am a newbie myself. my first week here i was blessed with a nice "bomb" from and vet- send me your address (nine999 at netscape dot net) and send you a little somethin' somethin'-

this gets really fun.

and don't forget to read all the "newbie" stuff here. really helpful.
nine999
21 years ago
Hey Brew-

welcome. i am a newbie myself. my first week here i was blessed with a nice "bomb" from a vet- send me your address (nine999 at netscape dot net) and send you a little somethin' somethin'-

this gets really fun.

and don't forget to read all the "newbie" stuff here. really helpful.
moonman
21 years ago
Hello Brewmeister, what is on the menu? I would be more than happy to do a trade with you. Drop me a message huntertcb(at)hotmail(dot)com
BrewMeister
21 years ago
Thanks Tank, Nine999 & Moonman, Very kind of all you!

Emails sent!

TTFN
Tim
rugrunner
21 years ago
Moonman, do you trade in your sleep?
rugrunner
21 years ago
Hey BrewMiester, What's up with the name? Are you a Brew Miester somewhere? Or a home brewer or just a beer lover? Since i can't let Moonman have all the fun (and you might have access to unlimited amounts of beer!BWAHAHAHHAHA) send me your snailer too!
BrewMeister
21 years ago
Hello Rugrunner,

Nope, not currently a "BREWER", at least in the occupational sense. I have threaten to start brewing my own beer, on many occasions, but never found a good mentor to help me learn. Now that I found myself with a bit more free-time, I may finally venture into the brewing world.

My "handle" is more of a play on my surname "BREWER" and my German heritage.

Thanks for offering to newbie trade, if you give me your email address, I'd shoot my snail mail address etc, to you ASAP.

Thanks again,

TTFN
Tim
moonman
21 years ago
Brewmeister got your e-mail. Response is forthcoming. Feeling shakespearen today. Rugrunner, do I trade in my sleep?, that question sounds familiar to me. LMAO! Don't make me hurt you!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Do your worst! I heard you are made of cheese!
moonman
21 years ago
I'm not made of cheese, you Beeyatch, I sometimes smell like cheese! Fromundacheese!
moonman
21 years ago
Oh yeah, Rug don't you have to go to work or something? Got to pay for the wife's jewelry don't ya?
BrewMeister
21 years ago
Thanks RugRunner and Moonman...

& don't forget Rugrunner - "Never under estimate the power of cheese!"

TTFN
Tim
rugrunner
21 years ago
Nah.. gotta clean the den and then outside to make some cardboard!
moonman
21 years ago
Good one Brewmeister! Rug are you Cbid's cardboard supplier? Got those schools finished?
rugrunner
21 years ago
Yes, done with schools! Cardboard is what i usually make when I fire up the smoker!
moonman
21 years ago
Rug was kidding about the cardboard. I know you suck with that smoker but eventually you will get it right. Practice Grasshopper! You will become the Master!
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey Brewmeister,
Check out Charlie Papazions' "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing"
It was all the mentoring I ever needed.
The Main Thing.
Keep It Clean.
The rest takes care of itself.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. Send me your snailer. I might be down in my health right now, but not too down to bomb the **** out of a newbie.
homebrew at centurytel dot net
Users browsing this topic