GDColson
21 years ago
Greetings fellow addicts. New to the board, but not the scene. Any interested traders?
schecky
21 years ago
New also, would like to trade to see how it works.
moonman
21 years ago
End of summer Newbie influx. Is there somekind of relationship between the two? LOL! The more the merrier! Welcome one & all! Light em up & smoke em! My name is Bruce & I am a cigar enthusiast(Addict). Currently involved in a few trades. Upon completion of trades in progress I may be able to help you but have no fear cause there are lots of incredible POTL here to help you. Have fun & check out the info found under the Newbie threads!
moonman
21 years ago
Post your E-mail so that anyone interested can contact you. Happy trading!
GDColson
21 years ago
Sounds like a plan, moonman!

You can reach me at thecolson4 at aol dot com. Hope to hear from a seasoned vet to this site.
moonman
21 years ago
E-mail sent. Come on POTL at least say hello to the Newbie. Whatsamatta wid U?
tpottiger
21 years ago
Colson - drop me a line with your snailer, I will help you out...
(Schecky - got you on the other thread. I think I even spelled it right this time!)

tpottiger "swishers" AT "white owls" PA "tijuana smalls" DOT "phillies" NET

(Just get rid of the cheap cigars...)
GDColson
21 years ago
Thanks, Pottiger! You have mail!
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
welcome to the madness!

Mark
GDColson
21 years ago
That seems to be one word for it!
GDColson
21 years ago
Personally, I can't wait to get ahold of one of rugrunner's pineapple white owls! Mmmmm...sounds yummy!
tpottiger
21 years ago
Greg - you have mail. You may even get a prize for deciphering my email puzzle!
tpottiger
21 years ago
Box should hit the mail Monday or Tuesday...
Users browsing this topic