8trackdisco
21 years ago
has been launched.

You probably know who you are.

(Not you, Rugrunner. I have you on a different schedule for destruction).
rugrunner
21 years ago
Destruction? Moi? Have I somehow offended thee? I knew from the heading that I was not the target. You need a packrat **** missle to get me!
moonman
21 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Stayin Alive Stayin Alive!
andytv
21 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was ME!!!

Sorry I ratted you out buddy, but you'd have done the same for me!

Thankd for the stix..........especially that big long one!!!

Now.................two things.....

1) WHO ratted on ME?

2) Watch out Russ!!!
rugrunner
21 years ago
What do you guys mean ratted?
rugrunner
21 years ago
there should be a "by" in front of ratted!
myash07
21 years ago
8trackdisco
21 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANDY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't bomb me, please. I BEG of you!

My whole neighborhood is already on fire (more details coming up on the 8TRACKDISCO thread).

Who ratted you out? You can try and try. But it won't work. No hints. This, I take to the grave.

Ok, maybe one hint, Mac. The Village People had a Top Ten Hit in March of 1979 with a song that has his employer mentioned in the title.

Or was that just two hints? Hmmmm.

Enjoy the smokes Andy, especially the big one.

8
Users browsing this topic