wennerman
21 years ago
Greetings...September is my month to get my little ash
spanked by all of you....please bomb me before the
12th of Sept...I am off to Arizona for a week of
vacation..and would hate it if the US post had to
watch all my sweet little darlings til I got home.
thanks..I should say take it easy on me...but would
anyone listen..I don't think sooo....
Tom
rugrunner
21 years ago
Tom, couldn't we all wait til the end of the month? LOL
I'll send out a email to everyone reminding them of your snailer and let them know. You can't trust those postal workers will that many swishers!
moonman
21 years ago
Tom you are gonna be in swisher heaven & might have enough White Owls to fly you & the misses to Arizona. LOL! Have a great weekend you SOB!
hunter1127
21 years ago
Have I got some Phillie Blunts for yoy...YUMMMM!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
How about a nice sampler of Tiparillos , I think they made something like 4 different kinds . Or a couple 5er's of Tijuana Smalls 😉

Wennerman, your time is almost at hand . Soon very soon........ Tic Tic Tic .... Muhahaha Muhahaha .

TUC
wennerman
21 years ago
come on guys...I really wanted some stale bad frogs..
save those expensive swishers and blunts for yourself..
Tom
rugrunner
21 years ago
I don't mind sharing the swishers, but the pineaple white owls stay here! LOL
moonman
21 years ago
Tom,
You get what we send & LIKE IT! AAAAARGH!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
^

Muhahaha , Muhahaha , Muhahaha.

TUC
erkwgz
21 years ago
Tom is gonna get a thrashin! Na Na Na Na Na!

Later.....Erik
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
^

Wennerman Your time has come ..........Prepare to meet thy Doom.
Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha..............

TUC 🙂
Users browsing this topic