ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Wanting to do a fiver trade, with one stick being a Graycliff Espresso Robusto(don't want to pay the going rate on C-bid w/out trying one..) I will include one graycliff of your choice as i have all the other versions... As for the other 4 sticks, just a decent mix bag of gars... ynkfn23 @ yahoo . com
Sfraun04
21 years ago
E-mail sent.
Stefan
ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks, Stefan... Reply sent... looking forward to this trade....

Anybody else wishing to take part, I would love a few more... ynkfn23 @ yahoo . com
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Received your package brother. I thought we said 5 cigars? Heh.

In the trade, I asked for the white label Graycliff as I am a sun grown fan. He also threw in some very nice sticks; one I have been hearing good things about and wanted to try; Don Lino Africa.

Ancient Warrior, La Perla Maddie, Punch, RyJ Reserva, Perdomo Red...

Thanks again for the trade. Hope my end makes it your way soon.
Stefan
ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
sfraun - yeah, math was never my best subject..lol...enjoy... that Don Lino Afrika is pretty good..alittle strong to me, but i have a shelf of those in my humi for when the desire hits...

looking forward to trying the Espresso once it gets here.....

If anyone elese would like to trade off a Graycliff espresso in a five pack trade of mixed...email me... would love to get a few more to try.....

ynkfn23 @ yahoo . com
ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
sfraun - recieved package on friday... I see you have trouble counting also..lol... Very nice selection... That CAO did not last the night... I'm going to rest that Espresso for a short time, and build up my courage.. definitely looked scrumptious.... Thanks again ynkfn23...
Users browsing this topic