ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok, well gotta make room in the coolerdor... First person to guess all movies correct wins. Prize will be a five pack sampler of cigars. Rules: one guess per day (if it goes past that...lol...) Sorry, darkness you are inelgible for this one due to winning this mornings contest....

1) "What a plan! Simple, yet insane!"

2) "They used to call me Crazy Joe. Well now they can call me Batman!"

3) "I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

4) "Next to lunch and dinner, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

5) "I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

6) "Stop looking at me swan!"

7) "Life moves pretty fast sometimes. If you don't stop and look around, you just might miss it."

enjoy ynkfn23
bassdude
21 years ago
1 Monsters Inc
2 Lean on me
3 Gilmore girls
4 Electric horseman – just a guess
5 Labyrinth
6 Billy madison
7 Ferris Bueller’s day off
spadesman
21 years ago
1 Monsters Inc
2 Lean on me
3 Alice in Wonderland
4 Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring
5 Labyrinth
6 Billy madison
7 Ferris Bueller’s day off
bughunter
21 years ago
1 Monsters Inc
2 Lean on me
3 Gilmore girls
4 End of Days
5 Labyrinth
6 Billy madison
7 Ferris Bueller’s day off
DrafterX
21 years ago
1. Monsters Inc
2. Lean on me
3. Gilmore girls
4. ?????????? (How recent is this movie?)
5. Labyrinth
6. Billy madison
7. Ferris Bueller’s day off
dadank73
21 years ago
1. Monsters Inc
2. Lean on me
3. Gilmore girls
4. Breakfest Club-a guess as well, a logical one though
5. Labyrinth
6. Billy madison
7. Ferris Bueller’s day off

n9tog
21 years ago
How about ...

1 monsters inc
2 lean on me
3 alice in wonderland
4 police academy 2
5 labrynth
6 billy madison
7 Ferris Bueller’s day off
ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner... n9tog!!!

Send your snailer to ynkfn23 @ yahoo . com....

Thanks all for playing.... this may have been a little harder.... Might have to do one more before the end of the day.....

ynkfn23
MACS
21 years ago
I got some sports trivia...

What AL team was up 3 games to none in the Championship game and then lost the next 4 games?

Clue: They are the only team ever to lose a 3 game lead and they lost it to the RED SOX last year.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Uhhhhhh,

Could it be the Yankmes? Lol Sorry Ynkfn23 I couldn't resist. I have a question though. Who the hell can remember all those quotes from such a wide variety of movies? Google must be a wonderfull thing or someone has a heck of a lot more free time than I do!

Later.....Erik
ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
It don't bother me none... The people that are really hurt are the Red Sox nation fans.. For all these years, since 1918, all they had was the hatred of the evil empire and excuses as to why they couldn't win a world series.... Now the Red Sox fans have nothing to complain about, seems the whole enjoyment of being a Red Sox fan is gone now...lol... And of course, to be a wildcard winner of a world series is an insult; As a second place team should be insulted to play in a world series...lol....


i may just have to run a contest on the red sox greatest upsets to remind all you yankee haters, what your pain was...lol..
MACS
21 years ago
Sorry to disappoint you, but my hatred for the yankmes has not diminished and it never will.

Now... when I say hatred, I mean purely from a sports rivalry standpoint. Don't think i'm losing any sleep over something so trivial as sports. Especially bore-ball. I don't even like baseball. I like Football.

But they're games, nothing more. I just like screwing with yankme fans. How easy it is to follow a proven winner... even when they get spanked, you have all those championships to fall back on, right?
bassdude
21 years ago
hey erk, I did not use google or any search engine. There are other means.
Charlie
21 years ago
Knowledge is the thing that counts....!!! Ha ah ha!

Charlie
ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
yes they have numerous championships, however with my handle being ynkfn23 - #23 being Don Mattingly, as my favorite player, and I remember the 1980s into early 1990s as the drought of championships for yankee fans... Donnie Baseball is where I got my start as a yankee fan....

My only point is that Red Sox fans lost the only thing that was special to thier franchise..."Lovable Losers"
Now you have to look to the Cubbies as the most loved losing franchise in Baseball.... Poor Nomar...

As for my family, noting most now live in CT, my mothers side is all Red Sox fans as is my mother. Whereas my fathers side is all Yankee fans....

Imagine our family get togethers lol...

erkwgz
21 years ago
I will admit....You gotta love Donnie baseball. Seems like he is a class guy and either played minor league ball or was from Southern Indiana. My grandmas local paper used to keep a daily stat sheet on him!

Later.....Erik
saturn07
21 years ago
Nice MACS, glad to see your not a skankies fan.
n9tog
21 years ago
ynkfan --
did you get my email? i sent it , but did not get any response... let me know thanks

ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
n9tog - yes recieved snailer...package left at lunch.... congrats and thanks again for playing...
n9tog
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic