nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Brewmeister & Dr Evil-

I just received three boxes. hmmm....seems like i reversed the adresses, ( put yours in theupper left, mine in the bottom right. man, im an idiot.

I am soooooooooo sorry brew, i know you've been waiting...i'll throw in a few extra.

Dr evil- since i just sent yours out today, i'll probably get it delivered tomorrow...

i know how much it sucks to wait for a box...
i can't tell you how stupid i feel....

somebody, tell me how stupid i am....
Homebrew
21 years ago
WOW,
Was that Bonehe,
**** I can't bring myself to berate you.
I did the same thing one time, a long time ago, in a far out galaxy.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Homebrew
21 years ago
By The Way,
Brewmeister,
Shoot me an email
homebrew at centurytel dot net
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
myash07
21 years ago
LOL!
You ain't the only one!!!!
moonman
21 years ago
Hey every once in a while it is nice to be nice to one's self!
wennerman
21 years ago
bet you won't do that again..LOL
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
lol moon and all. man....
Users browsing this topic