MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
...and by Hellenic, of course, I mean Greek.

Andy dropped a package in the mail for me... thinking to punish me for telling 8trackdisco where I got his addy...

...but I never TOLD 8trackdisco WHO gave me his addy, I just told him it was some Greek dude who likes the Steelers.

HE is the one who figured it out, how is that MY fault?

Hmmmmmm?
andytv
21 years ago
Nothing to be ashamed of MACS, we all have our limit; we can endure only so much torture.

I'm sure 8-track REALLY put the screws to you to get those clues.

Its OK....he's gonna get his VERY SHORTLY!!!!

Andy (the Lithuanian - not Greek) TV.
bassdude
21 years ago
that almost makes you a Pollock
andytv
21 years ago
me no Pollock!
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey... i've been wrong before... it'll happen again.

I spent a year in Greece and i'll be damned if your name doesn't look Greek to me!

My bad... I shoulda posted "Lithuanian Lunatic."
Users browsing this topic