iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have done this trade a few times, and it was alot of fun so, here is the deal:

I have a local coffee roasting company that in my opinion
is the best I have found. Lots of different roasts all very high quality. If anyone wants to do a coffee for cigar trade just shoot me a email. I would like to trade with two or three people.

[email protected]

Buck

iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
oh ya thats coffee in the thread title.
spadesman
21 years ago
bassdude
21 years ago
I would be interested.

e-mail sent.
chipslave
21 years ago
I am game...

cigar 702com.net
moonman
21 years ago
Like coffee? Is there life without it? You could call me Java Joe, Juan Valdez & or Mr. Coffee. I NEED it in the morning & usually in the afternoon. Doesn't everybody need it in the morning & a cup to jazz you for the afternoon?
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
I think we are done here.
thanks all,

iwolf
chuckler
21 years ago
FYI...

I have traded with iWolf quite a few times... he is one stand up gent, and a fine BOTL.

Treat him right my friends...

PT 🙂
spadesman
21 years ago
Buck, sticks out tomorrow. Will e-mail DC# to you.
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
bombs away !!!!!!

spadesman
21 years ago
Buck, got your end today safe and sound. Man you weren't kidding when you said you'd put a "bunch" of half pound bags in. FIVE!!

I might owe you some more sticks.

LMK when my end arrives.
chuckler
21 years ago
Be advised... iWolf will crush you!

PT 🙂
havanaone
21 years ago
Now I know where to get my coffee at!! Mr beans sometime I have to trade them gars with ya.
Kim(HV1)
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
spades I got your end today, looks good man. I have only had one mx2 and have been wanting to try another.

thanx bro

buck
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Havannaone I think I can do another. Drop me an E-mail if you want.

[email protected]

buck
havanaone
21 years ago
Will do! havana
havanaone
21 years ago
Email Sent! havana
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Havanaone

Your end will go out tommorow morning.

Buck
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
chipslave !!

I got your end today. All I can say is thanx!!

punch isom, mx2,lfd,torano trilogy beutifull selection!
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
HavanaOne I got your end today very nice!!

One more to come in and I'm done here.

buck
Users browsing this topic