k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Oh man, You know my taste. That RP EDGE (A) was a wonderful suprise. Love the pics too. I'll save that a couple weeks and smoke it when Susan and I come visit. I'll get with you to see when you and Donna will be available. Thanks bro, You're first class.


k9
myash07
21 years ago
Ricky can ya post that pic of us? I hope so it's a good one.
BTW
When I saw that big somebatch at my local, well I just had to but it for ya!
Get well soon and enjoy the smokes!


ash!
Charlie
21 years ago
Jimmy

You never fail to amaze me with your generousity!

Charlie
myash07
21 years ago
Thanks Charlie!

I was treated nicely when I first started visiting here and just try to return the favors done to me.

ash
Charlie
21 years ago
Jimmy

Come to California! See how the left coast lives!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic