clintls
21 years ago
I have now bought way too many cigars on this *&%*#$ site. The worst part is now that I don't even remember how I found C-Bid(no one to blame, but myself)
Alright well now that I've had my tirade I will get to the point, I have tried quite a few cigars and have found that I love perfectos (Gurkha MS #1's) more than any other cigar. I would like to trade for any perfectos that you guys out there enjoy, and would especially like to find more Gurkha perfectos if anyone has them.
I have: Gurkha Regent Torps, MS Toros, & Reserve Toros
Hoyo d M #3's, Cusano 97's, Macanudo 97 Demi's, Puros Special Aged, Macanudo Crystals, and quite a few others.
Whew!!! Sorry for the long post, email is: [email protected]
-clint
havanaone
21 years ago
you go mail coming,[email protected] Kim(HV1)
Brando
21 years ago
Does anyone else have the trouble i do at remembering what Numbers/brands of each individdual cigars are. I know i like Gurka's but i coul dnot tell you which ones I have in there because I never write it down. Do you guys keep a journal or something...I should!
Users browsing this topic