darkness449
21 years ago
I was hoping a FOG could introduce me to some nice sticks from you know where. I'm looking to spend between $50-100. If you can help email me at darkness449 at gmail.com
Steve*R
21 years ago
darkness449: Using the CBid forum's author search function, it appears that this is your first post to this forum. Best of luck, but, first posts requesting Cuban cigars are rarely successful. Don't take it personally. A first post requesting illegal cigars is usually considered bad form.
darkness449
21 years ago
My apologies. And it's like my 4th or 5th post. I won a contest like a week or 2 ago.
GSS1956
21 years ago
most users have won hundreds and spent thousands so 1 even 2 wins is hardly worth mentioning. Hang out for awhile and eventualy you'll get the info. you are looking for. One can't be to careful these days,at 2,500 a stick plus possible imprisonment. Sorry dude love to help
dadank73
21 years ago
If "From you know where" meant the Swisher Sweet factory. Let me know

ST
wvwa34
21 years ago
MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic