jobailey536
21 years ago
I'm going to try this one more time. I'm not going to post what I have. To say the least I know I have good cigars. I am not BS'ing here. I want to trade for some good gar's or sticks or what ever your fancy calls them in trade Mano en Mano (Ya whatever correct my ediquite and spelling). Bottom line is I am running out of time and I want a large variety to take with me. I just lost a brother today. Was at the phone when the wife got the call from the sister. (No wise cracks here we are neighbors) Great gal. Her kids are fatherless now(great kids too.)Bottom line is with everything going on if you would please just take the time to slow down and appreciate each other, newbies, oldies etcc... The whole NO thing etc.. we'd all be better off. Trust is what makes the BOTL a great thing. Anyway Bro's, started off as a great weekend sailing eneded up a terrible nitemare consoling a widow. Happy Labor Day. OJ SENDS BTAR.
[email protected]
strick9
21 years ago
Well, first of all, sorry for your loss.

Secondly, what are you looking to trade for? What do you like?

-Mark
havanaone
21 years ago
k9kop
21 years ago
What strick9 said!!!


k9
jobailey536
21 years ago
Mark we could better approach this if you tell me what you like. The maduro iss fine for me. Email me with what you want and I'll see if I can provide it. Sound good? OJ & Thanks Bro.
jobailey536
21 years ago
Havanaone and K9Cop, what do you have? I have Maduro's also a line of HDM, ISOM, K9 I traded with you a few weeks back. Thanks guys. OJ
havanaone
21 years ago
Will send email Bailey. Kim(HV1)
havanaone
21 years ago
Email sent! Kim(HV1)
Users browsing this topic