errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
...Some like it hot, I like it Reeeeeeeeeed.
473866.jpg

Click to View Image1257 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Little Red Riding Hood
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
Yowza!!!
Mark
Charlie
21 years ago
She wears red very well....

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
^
youz got dat right...
bassdude
21 years ago
Thats' what I said
Red! Red!
Come on to bed
Red! Red!
Gimme' that expensive spread
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
bikini wax makes you baby smooth.
Thom
21 years ago
there's no substitute for red.
MACS
21 years ago
OH - MY - GOD!

I suddenly have this enormous craving for soft-shelled fish tacos.

Mmmmmmmm-MMMM
vfrtwice
21 years ago
OK.. HOW MANY people tpyed in that web site there on the side hoping to see more.....

guilty haaa haaaa
fretkillr
21 years ago
Gentlemen, I believe the correct response is:

SOME LIKE IT HOT, I LIKE IT RED!
TrannyMk
21 years ago
OK, she is da bomb!!
wvwa34
21 years ago
WOW!! OH MY!! HOLY CRAP!!!! SWEET!!!
jcwbnimble
21 years ago
Yes, red is very nice. BUT, I would much rather see pink. Not much chance of that though, so the red will do nicely instead.
KKF
  • KKF
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
nice razor work
MACS
21 years ago
Shame on you Scott, for saying that.

Shame on me for knowing exactly what you were talking about and agreeing with you.
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Red is nice.....pink is great........but all-over flesh is very nice too !
jcwbnimble
21 years ago
What can I say Shawn but, great minds think alike.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
great spread. She wants me!
BoxingAndCigarNut
21 years ago
Sorry RDC but she wants me !
Users browsing this topic