Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
What a way to end the week! Arrived home to find a fantastic package from one of my favorite brothers. Anyone who has been on the receiving end of one of Chris Castle's bombs knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Chris, the smokes (VSG, Hemingway, PSD4, PSP2, Qual D'Orsay) along with the pound of freshly roasted coffee were a fine surprise. I think there were also some "Breakfast Cookies" in the box, but my wife absconded with them and I haven't seen them since......

Thanks bro'. Life's been a bit of a grind lately and you RAOK bomb really lifted my spirits. Can't wait for some down time this weekend to sit back with a hot cup of coffee and one of those 'gars.

Once again, I am humbled by your generousity.

- Gan -
castlewa
21 years ago
Gan,

You have always been so generous to me it was the least I could do. I hope you enjoy and I always try to put a little something in there for the Mrs. I hope you like the local flavor of the coffee. I will tell you more about the roaster later.

Castlewa
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Chris;

Sunday morning coffee and cigars were fantastic!

Still haven't seen those cookies though........ 🙂

Thanks for including goodies for the Mrs. Nice touch. She asked me to say 'Thank you'.
Users browsing this topic