dadank73
21 years ago
....Bet a Fiver??

on the upcoming MNF game against the 5 Time Super Bowl Champion Dallas Cowboys???

If so hit me up at.... dadank1973 at Y A H O O
lofty1
21 years ago
threakjack on

dadank, where do you live?

threadjack off
dadank73
21 years ago
Ready for a good laugh....

I live in the Washington DC metro area : )

Leesburg VA which is Northern VA

lofty1
21 years ago
wow, that is wild. i never would have guessed it. good to know we have some representation in the enemy's territory.




go 'boys.
dadank73
21 years ago
I know there has to be some Quitskin fan that wants to bet a FIVER? Step up!!

Anyone??
S4_biturbo
21 years ago
what's the spread on this game? Are you proposing to bet a straight win/loss?
DrafterX
21 years ago
Cowboys were -6 last time I looked. Not a big fan but I'd go with the Cowboys on this one. (Not to discourage anyone of course...I've been wrong before)
dadank73
21 years ago
I will make it 7 sticks to 5 to cover the line. But real Redskin fans wouldn't need the line.

I already have 9 lunches bet at work. No points needed
dadank73
dadank73
21 years ago
ANYONE???

Skins fans must be scared... : )
k9kop
21 years ago
Hell, I'll take your bet. Already have 2 bets on the game, but your on my friend!

k9
dadank73
21 years ago
Gonna be a Monday Night Thriller : )

book it K9
k9kop
21 years ago
Done. By the way, I like maduro's

k9
myash07
21 years ago
Ok! Ok!
I know there has to be some Quitskin fan that wants to bet a FIVER? Step up!!
dadank your on....
I got an SJ stick I been waiting to smoke for a very long time! I promised that I would wait until be beat to Cowboys to fire it up!
So I'll take your fiver and smoke my victory stick monday night!
myash07
dadank73
21 years ago
LOL... book it Jimmy

I have a feeling you will be putting a little more age on that SJ!! lol

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^LOL!!!!!


Er, what'd you smoke Monday night, dada?

Congrats Jimmy!!
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
9 lunches and 2 fivers - you must be hung over this morning
k9kop
21 years ago
Good game!! Did I mention that I like maduro's

k9
dccrens
21 years ago
OH -- And the Redskins fans go wild!! Not that I am a fan...

Hey, Dadank73. I live in Leesburg too. We should herf sometime.
dadank73
21 years ago
K9 shoot me your snailer again. smokes will go out tomorrow a.m

dadank1973 at yahoo

for sure on a local herf...email me
Users browsing this topic