IMOFF
  • IMOFF
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Since I am in Vegas I figured on having fun with some bets.
The rules are as follows. You pick a team with the spread. If you win I'll send you a fiver of PREMIUMS, If you lose you send me a fiver of PREMIUMS. One bet per line so first come first serve. Also you must have traded on C-bid more then once. Sooooo lets do it!

Here are my lines:

Colts -9 Jags +9
Rams PICK Cards PICK
Jets -6 Dolphines +6
Broncos -2 1/2 Chargers +2 1/2
Bucs -2 1/2 Bills =2 1/2
Bengals -3 Vikings +3
sneech
21 years ago
I'll take the Chargers +2 1/2

thanks

msenderak @ hotmail dot com
delagraz
21 years ago
I'll take the Vikings giving three.

delagraz at optonline dot net
delagraz
21 years ago
or getting three
delagraz
21 years ago
doesn't matter the Vikings are going to win.
IMOFF
  • IMOFF
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
here is where we are at right now.
remember if someone takes one team you can take the other. ie.....joe takes the colts and shmoe takes the jags.

Colts -9 Jags +9
Rams PICK Cards PICK
Jets -6 Dolphines +6
Broncos -2 1/2 Chargers +2 1/2-----sneech chargers
Bucs -2 1/2 Bills =2 1/2
Bengals -3 Vikings +3----delagraz vikings
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I will take the Jags +9

njronco at rcn dot com
IMOFF
  • IMOFF
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Colts -9 Jags +9---------JPR Jags
Rams PICK Cards PICK
Jets -6 Dolphines +6
Broncos -2 1/2 Chargers +2 1/2-----sneech chargers
Bucs -2 1/2 Bills =2 1/2
Bengals -3 Vikings +3----delagraz vikings
dadank73
21 years ago
I will take the RAMS
ddsmokin
21 years ago
being a New Yorker I will take the New Jersery Jets
IMOFF
  • IMOFF
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Colts -9 Jags +9---------JPR Jags
Rams PICK Cards PICK----dadank73 Rams
Jets -6 Dolphines +6----ddsmokin Jets
Broncos -2 1/2 Chargers +2 1/2-----sneech chargers
Bucs -2 1/2 Bills =2 1/2
Bengals -3 Vikings +3----delagraz vikings

chuckler
21 years ago
DAMN, DD got my Jets!

J-E-T-S...Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

PT 🙂
cadbeans
21 years ago
I was VERY impressed at the way that the fins played last week so put me down for the dolphins

cadbeans
[email protected]
IMOFF
  • IMOFF
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Colts -9 Jags +9--JPR Jags
Rams PICK Cards PICK--dadank73 Rams
Jets -6 Dolphines +6--ddsmokin Jets/cadbeans Dolphins
Broncos -2 1/2 Chargers +2 1/2--sneech chargers
Bucs -2 1/2 Bills =2 1/2
Bengals -3 Vikings +3--delagraz vikings
cgully21
21 years ago
I would love to have the Bills
cgully21
21 years ago
IMOFF
  • IMOFF
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Colts -9 Jags +9--JPR Jags
Rams PICK Cards PICK--dadank73 Rams
Jets -6 Dolphines +6--ddsmokin Jets/cadbeans Dolphins
Broncos -2 1/2 Chargers +2 1/2--sneech chargers
Bucs -2 1/2 Bills =2 1/2 cgully21 bills
Bengals -3 Vikings +3--delagraz vikings
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Oh Yeah
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J-E-T-S!!!!!!!!!!!
I can taste them stogies
dadank73
21 years ago
Went to the Wire....but St. Louis Prevails!!
cgully21
21 years ago
IMOFF, send your info so i can get that five pack out.

[email protected]
Users browsing this topic