BikerBob1961
21 years ago
that is a cool handle. I wanted it to be known that phukdup is a great, strieght up trader. Thanks for the great gars.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I agree! Sent me a nice selection as well- especially for a newbie. (Good man & down to earth)


See Dup, not everybody hates your handle like I do!
LOL!
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Bloody don't play fair !!!! "5" a fiver !! i feel like a cheap sonof a bit...well you know ! i'm speechless on what you sent ! that was way beyond what i thought i was going to recieve !! i was hoping for a bunch of normal everyday cigar's ! hell i haven't heard of most of these ! and that one big fat mama ! WHOA ! my wife is wondering how i'm getting all these....i'm letting her peek in to see ( looking over my shoulder ) what goes on !! and the desktop humidor !!! that's my first "real" humidor !!! really ! i just utilize a big cigar box , my cooler...etc. but to get fancy like this......i don't know how to repay except when i get back up ,,,,, retaliate !!! i guess that's the proper response ? thank's brother i am most gracious for this act of upmost generosity ! g-night....i gotta hit the sack i'm walking dead now ! check back later or tomorrow morn.
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Oh yeah....and bikerbob i got a postal slip to go to the po to pick up pkg....tomorrow after work ! and just so nobody get's "upset" or "offended" it's ( my handle ) pronounced "fookdoop" .......i figure that shouldn't offend anyone as apposed to the other way it "could" be pronounced !!!!!
LTR
teedubbya
21 years ago
he is not fook dooped?
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
i'm not a real political person...i have my beliefs and i'm sure other will object. but i believe in the freedom of speech.....so please....pronounce it any way you wish my brothers and sisters, may it not ofend as i don't wish to offend anyone. :^)
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
hey teedubbya........mmmmmmmmmmmmm could be!
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
sent the wife to the po for me to pick up my pkg from bikerbob.....(i was too curious to wait till tomorrow ! ) and i found out he's counting fingers more than once.....i gotta learn that trick ! when a trade was mentioned i figured count the fingers on one hand and throw in the thumb for free !!! but ya'all count left to right and then start over !!! ???? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9..........i'd teach ya but i wouldn't want to ruin your most generous nature !! i'm very appreciative of your counting ability ! i promise i'll learn to count cbid-trader-way !!! i'm new at this so ya gotta look the other way ! but i do have your snailers now....hehehehe......unless you move ! then there will be a happy postal worker somewhere....some time....some where...aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha !
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I can tell that ya really liked 'em, dup! LOL!
It was my pleasure, and thank you for yours as well.

I think that I forgot to throw in a hygrometer but at least you got the mini humi & humidifier.
Let me know if you want one of my spare hygrometers.



Now, I've got to plan for "the Blacky"...
I've got to kill him with kindness.
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
i believe with upmost confidence......you will succeed!!
:)
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
dup I am glad you liked the selection. where do you think I learned how to count,lol.
Users browsing this topic