JSD
  • JSD
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
You dog.... I was having a lousy day, minding my own business.... and came home to find my mail box busting at the seams with some premium smokes.... you will pay for your kindness good sir!!!! ( and thanks!!)
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Oh yeah, almost forgot about that one. Ooops.

You've been on my list for about 6 months now and I bet you thought you'd get away with it. Hope there's something in there you like.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Seems like I know someone called Bucky. Seems like he has been misbehaving recently. Should I bomb him?

Just kidding Craig. You are safe for the moment. Nice hit though.

Later.....Erik
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Phew, last I need is a hit from Erik or anyone else. Lately I'm having trouble remembering to tie my shoes much less who needs to be hit. I only remembered JSD because I wrote it down. Took me half a year to act (seems as though babies require more time and energy than predicited).

On that notes, I have a couple postie notes on an Erik W and an Eric D as a reminder. Took me 6 months to sneak in a payback to JSD so you guys are not out of the woods yet.

I still feel like I'm behind on the count with a handfull of foul balls on bombs/RAOK's recently. We're tied up here trying to sell our starter home while building our long term abode so we're busy, busy, busy and it seems like I'm sending $ to every Tom, ****** & Harry Builder Inc.

In the mean time, smoke 'em if you got 'em. Hey why not?
Users browsing this topic