holy007
21 years ago
Thought i'd give this a shot. Y'all seem to be havin so much fun! 🙂

I don't have a LARGE COLLECTION...Y-E-T. Ltd supply ATM, however, i've got some AF curleys, a couple Sinclairs and a couple Dirt stix and maybe some V Centennial's for trade if'n anyone's intersted.

Just so y'all know, i'm still a novice chiefer. I've smoked Macanudos, Baccarats, Punch, CAOs, and the like, but still really enjoy some of the less expensive ones.

My faves to date are Onyx, Private Stock (quality, but cheapie 2nd), KUBA KUBA and Kahlua. I've had one good Flor De Oliva in the past and one not so good, so not sure of what to make of that. But i've never had anything i didn't like from Drew Estate, flaved or el naturale.

BTW, the 2 flavored ones i mentioned are the only 2 i've liked so far, tho i haven't tried the CAO flaves yet.

There are some i've been eyeballing for a while, but i'm scared i might like em too much and have to bust out the plastic to cover the cravings! These would be AVO, Sancho Panza, La Gloria Cubana, Montecristo, Graycliff, Ghurka etc.

I tend to like to keep my stix in the $2-5 range. In the former i buy by the box, in the latter range i usually go for sinles or 5 pax. So i'm a cheap b****rd!

Any tips on trades, lay em on me! And for all you hi-fallutin hi-rollin types that want to stretch me, touche! I might just have to compensate YOU in wine! Nebbiolo or Sangiovese anyone????? 😉 *grin*
xXxHOSSxXx
21 years ago
FYI: my alter ego.

"Hoss" is my name to all the bikers out there!

holy007 at juno dot com
18delta
21 years ago
rugrunner
21 years ago
Gotta like a guy that admits to his alter ego up front!
LOL Send me your snailer too. I don't have many sticks to send, but I think I have a few....

[email protected]
xXxHOSSxXx
21 years ago
yer both gettin mail. be sure to include those return addresses! thanks guys. 😉
xXxHOSSxXx
21 years ago
delta, you dislike Drew Estate stuff? I'd trade Fuente's Curlies or "It's a Boy" stix for nething Drew (except Outdoorsman's Reserve) all day. i've got some fuente's if'n ya like those.
18delta
21 years ago
i absolutely hate drew estate cigars. i hate people too. but i love cigars!!!
rugrunner
21 years ago
I hate potato salad, chigers, and bed time. goodnight.
xXxHOSSxXx
21 years ago
*chuckles* well if i had a Kuba Kuba it'd be going up in smoke right now, but an AF on the back patio will do just fine for t'nite.
xXxHOSSxXx
21 years ago
Ok...two trades is enuff for now! No more trades please or i'll be back at the B&M stockin YOU GUYS up!
Users browsing this topic