syvman
21 years ago
Hi folks... I was wondering if anyone here bought some of the "Bad Frog" cigars that cbid had up for auction a few months back - I realize this is a strange request, but I've got kind of a "novelty" cigar collection started, and I'd really like to have a couple of these for it. I'd be willing to buy/trade. Thanks!
-T.S.
billyjackson
21 years ago
topped just so it will be seen again

and out of sheer curiosity if someone will..

1) admit to having bad frogs
2) a trade will actually go through

very interesting "collection"...kind of intrigued

what cigars do you have in this collection?
donkeydunker
21 years ago
I'm intrigued as well!! I have heard about bad frogs but are they any good??

dd
billyjackson
21 years ago
never had one but i would confidently say...no
donkeydunker
21 years ago
I think I'd almost buy 2 just to have the band and try one for myself!!

dd
TrannyMk
21 years ago
I've got 3 five packs left of Bad Frogs. I bought some just as a joke for when I do trades. They come in little 5er boxes, that have an ugly picture of a frog on them.

Magnafide at AOL dot com
donkeydunker
21 years ago
hey tranny, what would you be willin to trade for them??

dd 🙂
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Lets see if syvman wants one since he asked first.

If he wants one I'll have 2 left. If he doesnt respond, you can have them all. I'm thinking they are worth one decent premium per 5er.

Lets give syvman until tomorrow to respond, in case he is busy today.
donkeydunker
21 years ago
no problem at all!!!

:) dd
k9kop
21 years ago
I have a five pack If anyone wants them

k9
pabloescabar
21 years ago
donkeydunker
21 years ago
I wouldn't mind having a few (2-3) just for the novelty..I guess. Anyone who wants to trade email me with demands 😉

s202217 at huntington.edu

but since syvman asked first, I better wait!!

Sorry to take over YOUR thread bro!!!;) Must control myself!! LOL

dd
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
-THREADJACK-

i'd rather have the box myself......
"keep the bad frogs"
and send me the box

:)


-threadjack off-
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Hey Donkey

It looks like syvman isnt responding. If you wanna trade shoot me that e-mail at the addy above. Title it 'Bad Frogs'.
Users browsing this topic