icyo
  • icyo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Let's start the week off right!

Need to make room in the humi, so the first two NEWBIE's who reply to this thread and email me their snailer will get some FREE SMOKES!

These are cigars I've either purchased or received that I didn't like or don't think I'll like, so I cannot vouch for all of them. But you know what they say, one man's rockets is another man's premiums. WTF, I'll also throw in a few I like! 🙂

So, any NEWBIE's want some free smokes?

icyo at onr dot com
darkness449
21 years ago
axpo
21 years ago
I'm always game to try new smokes!

And contrary to your problem, I am looking to fill the new coolerdor, rather than empty it.

You Got Mail!

axpo at aol dot com
icyo
  • icyo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Looks like we're all done here...

Enjoy the smokes!
k9kop
21 years ago
icyo, am I a newbie?

just kidding

k9
icyo
  • icyo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
k9, I think technically I'm still a newbie! Doh! 🙂
EzDzIt
21 years ago
WOW - are you kidding me??? That's awfully thoughtful of you.

Email being sent right now.

axpo
21 years ago
icyo, Thanks a bunch for that bunch!

Any hint as to what the 2 un-banded sticks are??
Users browsing this topic