ddandb
  • ddandb
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
20 years ago
what more can I say
510327.jpg

Click to View Image129 View(s)

SteveR@CigarBid
20 years ago
I almost shot coffee out of my nose.

Thanks.
SteveR@CigarBid
20 years ago
J.Redleg
20 years ago
That's what roids will do. One day - you're firm and tight, the next - you're sweeping the floor with your chest!

I just didn't think it was as wide spread as this...
Ram27
20 years ago
ddandb, say no more ! ! !

Great work my friend.

..............looking good Steve ! ! ! LOL
Schmitty22
20 years ago
NOW THATS FUGGIN FUNNI
tuckersdad777
20 years ago
The 2005 Hooters Reunion
J.Redleg
20 years ago
I'm just shocked that Adrooomi isn't standing between them!
ddandb
  • ddandb
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
20 years ago
Hmmmmm.
More Adrooomi girls....
SteveR@CigarBid
20 years ago
Looks like I am leading the charge in the beer line.

Guinness me.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic