emtd67
  • emtd67
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
20 years ago
This pic was taken at a bike show here in NY. I love this little girl, she is awesome!!! And she likes bikes like her momma!!!
525699.jpg

Click to View Image161 View(s)

J.Redleg
20 years ago
Great shot of two pretty women.

Thanks for sharing
andytv
20 years ago
Very sweet...thanks.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
20 years ago
Ahhh, you're back. Good, stay a while.

Nice picture.
k9kop
20 years ago
Good to see you back

k9
emtd67
  • emtd67
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
20 years ago
Hey where is everyone!!
tuckersdad777
20 years ago
What a wonderful photo! The only thing on the planet that is as neat as this . . . grandchildren.
ruggysgirl
20 years ago
Hey, nice to see you back! Cute picture!
Jdllizard
20 years ago
Hi Emtd,
Whats new? Long time no see, glad to see you post again.
Very nice picture of the two of you lovely ladies.
John L
lionsandtigers
20 years ago
hi emt , very nice pic, =^-.-^=
nacionales
20 years ago
with all respect emt, you are a HOTTIE! 😉

And your daughter is adorable. Nice pic.
emtd67
  • emtd67
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
20 years ago
You make me laugh, I dont think Ive ever been called a hottie before in my life, LOL!! Gosh I missed this place!!!!
jetblasted
20 years ago
You're a good lookin' momma, for sure . . . Nice Pic.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
20 years ago
yup, MILF catagory:-)
emtd67
  • emtd67
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
20 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
jetblasted
20 years ago
Yup, Yup . . .
adroomi
20 years ago
What's everyone else looking at?

Good photo....I like it. That day seems lovely too.
emtd67
  • emtd67
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
20 years ago
Has anyone heard from Marla???????????????
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
20 years ago
yes from time to time. She was in a fender bender a while back.

She has moved on to other boards;-(
nacionales
20 years ago
Emt, I just call it like I see it. And in my 29 years on this Earth, I know a hottie when I see one 🙂
You, are definitley a hottie!
Users browsing this topic