SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
24 years ago
Just got back after being gone for 10 days ... saw the birthday greeeting from e- and loved it ... if only I really could've seen that bouncing to go along with the Glenmorangie (port finish), Opus X, Padron Anniversario, Perdomo LaTradicion and Bucanero El Capitan Madero ... it was already a b'day to be remembered, but adding the 'bounce' would've made it truly unforgettable ...

Check out the pics I've posted ... more to follow as I get 'em developed
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
24 years ago
eleltea ... you're the best recapper I know here ... what's happened here while I was away ??
goldengoose7
24 years ago
Welcome back Steve!

Same old crap, just different handles! :o)

I had one bozo call me an ass and insinuated that I was unemployed! :oD

"Looks over at work schedule for the next three weeks"....SIGH...I almost wish that were true at the moment! ;o)
eleltea
24 years ago
Steve, I was out of the country for 9 days. Havent caught up myself yet. Far as I know, Rick still hates Bush and X loves it.
E-Chick
24 years ago
Steve, GG and Eleltea did sum it up well...glad to see/hear that you had a nice time...got your phone message. Thanks!

I think we're still waiting for the Rookie transplant update. I haven't read everything as usual either, but I haven't been so controversial in the eyes of the board (LOL!) so not much is going on. Boring. You know how I love to mix it up 'round here! Nice to have you back!

Users browsing this topic