eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
24 years ago
Tasty!
42634.jpg

Click to View Image144 View(s)

jimmy@ctconnect.com
24 years ago
I like the fuel prices best ...
GetYourOwn
24 years ago
I heard those new Diesel Fryers work pretty good. But I like to drink the juice from my George Forman grill.
strikeanywhere
13 years ago
Nobody else might find this funny/interesting, but I did.

The Diesel line was not launched until 2009 -- so while this thread was funny at the time, it has a double-meaning of sorts now, in addition to serving as a bit of "foreshadowing".
frankj1
13 years ago
sign coulda said "Eat Here and Get Gas"
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Wrong noob.

Patel had a Diesel fuerte.

You got served fool.
dpnewell
13 years ago
You just got schooled, noob.
TimFusco
13 years ago

I like the fuel prices best ...

[email protected] wrote:


Kind of dates the picture, eh?
Users browsing this topic