Ram27
  • Ram27
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
20 years ago
Jdllizard, about to attack the Ram !
600269.JPG

Click to View Image97 View(s)

Ram27
  • Ram27
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
20 years ago
Run.... Ram..... run.... LOL

Now who could that be to the left of John, at the bar ???
jetblasted
20 years ago
J.Redleg
20 years ago
Is that JD acting as security for Jessica?
Ram27
  • Ram27
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
20 years ago
That or JD, is on a Ram hunt ! ! LOL
Sfraun04
20 years ago
It looks like John is about to put his hand........

in his pocket.
Stefan
Ram27
  • Ram27
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
20 years ago
...either that or around my neck ! ! LOL
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
20 years ago
Or Jessica's pocket.
Ram27
  • Ram27
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
20 years ago
Hey John ~ LOL
Jdllizard
20 years ago
Geez, what was I drinking? I was probably hitting on Jessica at the time.
John L
Jdllizard
20 years ago
Seriously, I have no recollection of this pic whatsoever.
John L
blackfoot11
20 years ago
always good to see john. in fine form here, i see }:^)~
bloody spaniard
20 years ago
LOL! Looks like the "puka shell" serial killer to me.
Hey brudda, Blacky.
blackfoot11
20 years ago
LOL!!!

wassup big brother blood!
Jdllizard
20 years ago
I think Jessica slipped me a roofie.
John L
pabloescabar
20 years ago
I don't remember...LOL thats what they all say
KNOF
20 years ago
I think John just got busted from grabbing Jessica's ass, or was seriously thinking about it? I do believe that is Jessica ordering another beverage next to him.
Jdllizard
20 years ago
Remind me not to drink anything Jessica hands me this year.....


JDL
Schmitty22
20 years ago
"10. Author: Jdllizard Date: 01/06/2006 05:55 PM Reply
Geez, what was I drinking? I was probably hitting on Jessica at the time.
John L "

Dude - when weren't you hitting on her? hahahahahah

Was a great time!
jackconrad
14 years ago
Hey it looks like Lizzard is about to grab Jessica's butt !
Users browsing this topic